Next swap

Due to Covid-19 Brown Paper Bag 2021 will start later this year, maybe September! Stay tuned, safe everyone!

Samstag, 9. Februar 2019

Brown Paper Bag March 2019

Sign up now for the new brown paper bag edition.
This time it's all about oddities.
Brown Paper Bag Oddities
So look out for everything that is weird, intriguing, mysterious, outlandish.

And this is how it works:
You'll sign up via e-mail and I put you on a list with your mailing adress.
On March 1st I will send out the paper bag, filled with 144 (12x12) paper oddities. When it arrives at your place, you can take up to 12 pieces out of the bag, add 12 things from your gatherings, then send it on to the next one on the list. At last the bag will be returned to me and I will have my pick.

This is limited to 20 participants, so sign in soon.

Please make sure to give me your mailing adress when signing up. Please do only sign up via e-mail to me. lawendula@gmail.com

After the loss of the last one, fingers crossed, that this one will make it to the end. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.