Next swap

Due to Covid-19 Brown Paper Bag 2021 will start later this year, maybe September! Stay tuned, safe everyone!

Mittwoch, 24. August 2011

Three lovely little swaps

My warmest thanks go out to Anne-Marie from Canada. We did the Quick Swap in August. These are my favs from what she sent me.
Paper Swap: My Favs from Anne-Marie

And also to Lee, a little private swap, these are my favs from her. (Oh that birdie paper! I adore it!)
Paper Swap: My Favs from Lee


And to Robert, another private swap, I really love that little scrap bag filled with treasures!
Paper Swap: My Favs from Robert


You all make my work more wonderful! Thanks! :)


PS Of course they all send much more, the pictures only show my favorite things.

1 Kommentar:

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.