Next swap

Due to Covid-19 Brown Paper Bag 2021 will start later this year, maybe September! Stay tuned, safe everyone!

Montag, 6. Oktober 2014

5 years of paper swap!

It was in November 2009 when I started the first paper swap.
The idea was to exchange material for collages and journaling and to get in touch with artists from all over the world.

I am happy that this is still going on and it still is a great joy to do so. Thanks to everyone who has joined the fun!

Please join me on that special day, swap paper (free theme!) and maybe with a bit of luck you will win the giveaway.
On November, 1st I will draw the names of 5 winners for....

1.   The XL envelope with all kinds of collage art stuff from my studio and of course some nice papers!
2. The L envelope
3. The M envelope
4. The S envelope
5. An original collage postcard made by me



You can sign in now, everybody's welcome!


lawendula@gmail.com



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.